Alliance Investment Group specializes in Commercial and Residential real estate mortgage lending for Los Angeles and surrounding areas since 1989. The firm’s mission has deep roots in California and its partners have been in the industry of private commercial & residential brokerage for decades. We are invested in our community and committed to providing strategic commercial & residential lending to help its growth.
Conforming Loan Program
A Conforming loan is a Conventional Loan however not all Conventional loans are Conforming loans.
The Conforming loan program offers some great opportunities for those looking to purchase a home. From First Time Home Buyers to seasoned investors, Conforming loans have low-interest rates at great terms.
You can put down as little as 3.5% and 5% the loan process for a Conforming loan is very efficient as it allows for 2-3 weeks closing periods if the buyer and seller are in a rush to close quickly. Another great aspect of the Conforming loan program is that you might get an appraisal waiver, which helps save on costs and speeds up the process if granted.
- California Conforming loan limit is $726,200 for most counties, and in some high-cost counties, it’s as high as $1,089,300
- LTV 95% for Purchase
- LTV 90% for Refi’s Rate and Term
- LTV 75% Cash Out
- Term 30 year Fixed
- We have a variety of loan Programs I am sure we have one for you!
FHA Loan Programs
The FHA has a maximum loan amount that it will insure, which is known as the FHA lending limit. These loan limits are calculated and updated annually and are influenced by the conventional loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Ready to Purchase your first home? This would be the loan for you.
FHA Limits (low-cost areas)
Single Duplex Tri-plex Four-plex
$472,030 $604,400 $730,525 $907,900
FHA Limits (high-cost areas)
Single Duplex Tri-plex Four-plex
$1,089,300 $1,394,775 $1,685,850 $2,095,200
- Purchase 96.5% LTV
- Refinance Cash out 70% LTV of Current Market Value
- Loan Amounts: $500,000 – $10,000,000 maximum
- TERM: Maximum 5-year loan term 12 months + 12 months preferred
- Payments: Interest Only and Amortizing
- PREPAY: No Pre-Payment
Jumbo Loan Program
- Loan Amount: $200,000 – $10,000,000 Million
- LTV 90% on Purchases
- LTV 70% on Cash-Out loans
- Fico 720 (Credit Score)
Term 30 year Fixed
- 75% or lower LTV reserves aren’t required. *Cash-Out can be used as reserves
- Bankruptcy and Foreclosures under 12 months allowed *LTV restrictions
- Rural *Case by case
- Loan amounts $10MM and over require a different program.
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC’s)
HELOC loans are a great way to cover home improvement costs, consolidate debt, cover higher interest loans, or cover yourself and/or your family in case of emergency. Tap into your home equity with one of our top lenders and get the financial backing you need, we do standalone and piggyback.
- Loan Size: $200K to $3,000,000.00 Million.
- Rate: Range 9.5% to 10.5% Start Rate.
- LTV: 89.99% Max CLTV
- FICO: 660 min.
- Multiple Properties Allowed
- Max Line Size $500,000.00
- Max Combined Loan Amount $3 Million!
- Call For Details
DSCR Loan Program!
For real estate investors, Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) can be a game changer.
The Debt-Service Coverage Ratio is used to determine if a borrower has enough cash flow to pay off their current debts. The formula is as follows:
Instead of tying your borrowing power to your personal earnings, DSCR loans help you look forward. This is because DSCR loans rely on the future earnings of new rental properties to underwrite the loan. This makes it possible for the buyers of investment rental properties to keep their personal income away from limiting leverage during the loan funding process.
- Loan Amount: Min $250,000 – $5,000,000
- Rate: Rates call for Quotes
- LTV: 85% For Purchase, Rate & Term Refi
- LTV: 75% for Cash-Out
- Fico 620
- Non-Warrantable Condos OK
- No Limit on Financed Properties
- Gift funds allowed
- Short term rentals! Airbnb, VRBO, Purchase, Rate & Term refi, and Cash Out!
Bank Statement Program Highlights
The Bank Statement, or “Alternative Documentation” Program, seems to be getting more and more popular as the word gets out.
HOW MANY MONTHS OF BANK STATEMENTS DO YOU REQUIRE?
CAN YOU USE BUSINESS AND/OR PERSONAL ACCOUNTS?
Yes, we can use business and/or personal with a CPA Letter “Expense Factor Option”. There are 3 main options to qualify, please see guidelines and/or call me directly when structuring your loan.
- Loan Amount $150,000 – $3,000,000 Million
- Up to 55% DTI
- Use any AMC | Transferred Appraisals Allowed
- Up to 90% LTV
- Income Analysis in Hours!
- 12 & 24 Month Option
- Personal or Business Bank Statements Okay
- Primary, Second, and Investment Properties
- Min FICO 640
- 100% Gift Funds Allowed for Down Payment & Closing Costs
- Cash-Out can be used as Reserves
- FTHB Allowed!
- Reserves 3 – 12 Months
- 40 YR I/O & Other Terms Available
- 1 Year Chap 7 BK Seasoning | 1 Day Chap 13 Bk Seasoning
- 1-4 Residential Units if vested in the name of an LLC or Corporation- must be non-owner occupied.
- Multi-Family/Apartments (Section 8 ok)
- Mobile Home Parks
- Self-Storage Facilities
- Industrial Buildings (Industrial Condos ok)
- Medical Office
- Assisted living facilities, skilled nursing facilities and seniors housing
- Hotels / Motels
- Cannabis Facilities
- Land Loans
- Vacation Homes
- Senior Housing
- Gas Station
- Rental Portfolio
If you did not find your property type above, please call me to discuss. I am sure I have a program for you!