Alliance Investment Group specializes in Commercial and Residential real estate mortgage lending for Los Angeles and surrounding areas since 1989. The firm’s mission has deep roots in California and its partners have been in the industry of private commercial & residential brokerage for decades. We are invested in our community and committed to providing strategic commercial & residential lending to help its growth.
We underwrite multifamily investment real estate and place financing within every tranche of the capital structure, from $500,000 to no ceiling. This applies to commonly recognized as well as emerging Property types, in all risk profiles.
- Purchase 80% LTV Of Current Market Value
- Refinance Cash Out 75% LTV of Current Market Value
- Loan Amounts: $500,000 – $10,000,000 Million
- Term 3-, 5-, 7-, 10-, 12-, 15-, 20-, 25- and 30-year, fixed- and floating-rate financing for acquisitions and refinancing
- Fico: 620
- Minimum 1.25 DCR
- Full-term / interest-only options
- Nonrecourse is standard
- Loan Assumability and cash out options
- No prepayment
- LOCATION: Larger metropolitan markets,
- Personalized treatment loan customization and flexibility every step of the way.
Commercial Bridge Loans
- Purchase 80% LTV of Current Market Value
- Refinance Cash out 70% LTV of Current Market Value
- Loan Amounts: $500,000 – $10,000,000 maximum
- TERM: Maximum 5-year loan term 12 months + 12 months preferred
- Payments: Interest Only and Amortizing
- PREPAY: No Pre-Payment
- DSC: Property’s in place cash flow should service the debt, except for new construction
- PROPERTY: Institutional quality, investor, or owner-occupied real estate, including single & multi-tenant office, retail, office-warehouse, warehouse and multifamily.
- LOCATION: Larger metropolitan markets in Western states
- CLOSING: Typically, within 30 days
- TARGET: Purchase transactions that need to close quickly, and refinancing of property with a maturing loan that needs additional time to obtain long term financing. Program is especially aimed to facilitate the purchase, or refinance of institutional quality, performing commercial real estate. “Bridge to HUD” program for loans in process with HUD that need to close quickly. 1031 Purchase transactions, fast closing.
Fix & Flip Loan Program
Alliance’s Fix-to-Flip loan is perfect for the flipper who has a good/excellent track record The unique benefit of this product is you can get a home rehab loan for 100% of the purchase price and rehab costs, up to 70% of ARV, keeping as much cash in your pocket as possible! Most other private lenders for real estate do not offer 100% financing home rehab loans. It is one of the most aggressive in the market, as we meet deadlines and get the investors the money, they need to complete the project.
- Purchase 90% LTV of price and 100% LTV of the Rehab costs
- After Repaired Value 75% LTV of Current Market Value
- Refinance 65% LTV Cash Out of Current Market Value
- Loan Amounts up to 3 Million
- Term 12-month – Interest Only
- Non-Owner Occ.
- Investment Properties
- 1-4 Family
- No Pre-Pay Penalties
- Call and get all your questions answered today.
Hard Money Loan
A hard money loan is a type of short-term loan. One of the main advantages of a hard money loan is that it can be approved and funded in a very short time unlike a traditional loan.
- Purchase, 70% LTV of current market value
- Refinance and Cash-out refinance. 65% LTV
- Loan Amounts $500,000 – $10,000,000. Million
- Term 12–24 months
Credit: All scores considered. Open bankruptcies are ok.Interest only payments with balloon payment at end of term.Takes up to 10 days to close or sooner..
New Ground Up Construction
Alliance streamlines the process and fully understands the urgency to get the project started. Working with developers for several years we have earned their trust by working through the challenges and ultimately closing loans and completing the projects.
- Loan Amounts: $200,000. To $10,000,000. Million.
- Fico: 680
- Up to 80% LTC
- Term 24 months
No Tax-returns required
- No DTI requirements
- All types of buildings Ok
- NOTE: Please see that the approved plans are stamped by the city.
- 1-4 Residential Units if vested in the name of an LLC or Corporation- must be non-owner occupied.
- Multi-Family/Apartments (Section 8 ok)
- Mobile Home Parks
- Self-Storage Facilities
- Industrial Buildings (Industrial Condos ok)
- Medical Office
- Assisted living facilities, skilled nursing facilities and seniors housing
- Hotels / Motels
- Cannabis Facilities
- Land Loans
- Vacation Homes
- Senior Housing
- Gas Station
- Rental Portfolio
If you did not find your property type above, please call me to discuss. I am sure I have a program for you!